Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Let Your Burdens Be Held: Release

Let me pray for you.  
Let me take your burden.  
It's much easier for me to place it to into our Savior's hands 
than it is for you to do it. 
Sometimes, anyway...
That is a painting of Aaron and Hur holding up the arms of Moses in battle.  
As long as they did that, they were able to defeat their enemies.  
"But Moses’ hands grew weary, so they took a stone and put it under him, 
and he sat on it, while Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side, 
and the other on the other side. So his hands were steady until the going down of the sun." 
Exodus 17:12

I can do that for you. I can bear your burdens and lift your weary arms. I'll take your requests before The Lord with thanksgiving in my heart. If you want to, you can personalize your prayer requests, declare them and type them out as I've done below. Even if you don't feel it. Even if you can't say it. Especially if you can't believe it for yourself. I'll believe for you. I'll hope for you. 

I release __________ into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

Examples: 
I release anxiety into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release my future into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release the health of my children into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release my finances into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release my pride into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release my addiction into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release bitterness, hatred and rage into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release depression into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release my marriage into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 

I release this diagnosis into my Father's capable hands. Thank you Lord for taking it. I'm free. I will live free. 


It's worth mentioning here that if you need help, seek help. An addiction counselor, a therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist, medication, whatever it is. 

God and the medical/counseling/holistic community are not mutually exclusive. He put the passion for those things into those people FOR you.

No comments:

Post a Comment