Saturday, February 11, 2017

When You Just Need to be Held

Sometimes, I enter into a time when I cry out to God and all I want is to just be held by Him, like a child. I don't need knowledge or revelation, I just need to be held so I let Him (which isn't my comfort zone). 


Today I'll pray that you feel held too. Deep breath, there's no pit too deep. The enemy may dig it, and you may fall, but he's digging into an element that GOD CREATED in the first place. The fall may be scary and hitting the ground may hurt, BUT GOD CREATED THE EARTH WE FALL ONTO. His hands are in every molecule so no matter how far the fall is and no matter how much it hurts WE ARE ALWAYS in His grip. 

You and I may clench our fists and rant and rave and cry but that's ok. Let us never forget we have a God who we can go to with all of it. 

Plus, He gave us one another for such a time as this. Your hugs are holy and your encouraging words are sermons. Your presence ministers and your prayers sustain. 

God forges families where the enemy thinks he's forging pain. 
How beautiful is that?




No comments:

Post a Comment